October 02, 2015
CEDIA Capital Summit Grows as Deadline to Register Looms
Intrepid Investment Bankers and Stiernberg Consulting Partner to Present Expanded Panel at CEDIA EXPO 2015, a Global Audio, Video and Home Technology Tradeshow
Los Angeles, CA - October 2, 2015...
Deadlines are fast approaching for registration to attend the second annual CEDIA Capital Summit, presented by Intrepid Investment Bankers, a leading middle-market investment bank and an active M&A advisor in the Consumer Electronics sector, and Stiernberg Consulting, a consulting firm providing business development services in planning, market intelligence, and M&A advisory.
As interest in the summit has grown, organizers have announced the addition of Kevin Duffy to the distinguished panel. Mr. Duffy is President of Sound United and its holding company, DEI Holdings. Sound United brands include Polk, Definitive, and BOOM. Before joining DEI, Kevin worked for ThinkTank Holdings LLC, a private investment firm located in Southern California. He has also held executive positions at at Clarion Corporation of America, as well as consulting with Bain & Company and Deloitte & Touché.
Duffy joins an illustrious group of panelists and presenters including:
- Paul Jacobs, President and CEO,Klipsch Group, Inc., designer, manufacturer and distributor of loudspeakers for audio, multi-media and home theater products for consumer and professional applications. Mr. Jacobs is also a 2014 inductee into the Dealerscope Hall of Fame.
- LeGrand Lewis, Chairman, weBoost, Inc. (formerly known as Wilson Electronics), designer and manufacturer of products that provide unparalleled cellular connectivity solutions for the car, home, workplace and machine-to-machine connections. Mr. Lewis is also Managing Director of Sorenson Capital, a Utah-based middle-market private equity firm that was founded in 2003.
- Itai Ben-Gal, CEO and Co-Founder, On Controls, a premier cloud-enabled automation system for professional integrators and winner of the 2014 CES Control Product of the Year. Mr. Ben-Gal is also a member of the Consumer Electronics Association Home and Technology Board.
- Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director and Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics practice, Intrepid Investment Bankers, a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
- John Stiernberg, President and Founder, Stiernberg Consulting, a firm providing business development services in three primary areas: Planning, Market Intelligence, and M&A advisory work.
- Adam Abramowitz, Senior Vice President and Co-Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics, Intrepid Investment Bankers.
Attendees will hear from the panel on pertinent industry issues, such as:
- How is the growing connected home trend driving investment in the sector?
- How are companies being valued in the current market?
- How are traditional CEDIA players repositioning themselves in a changing marketplace?
- What emerging technologies are on the radar for investment?
- Lessons learned in owning, operating, buying and selling companies in the industry.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 14 2:30-5:15 p.m.
Where: The Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C140 - Dallas, Texas
Registered Capital Summit attendees will have full access to the annual keynote, networking reception and exhibit floor. For a complete schedule, click here. To register for the event, click here.
For more information contact Gary Rabishaw at 310-478-9000 or GRabishaw@IntrepidIB.com, or John Stiernberg at 818-784-8618 or John@Stiernberg.com.
Director of Marketing & Communications, Intrepid Investment Bankers
CEO, Get It In Writing