August 08, 2016
Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO 2016 Announced
Intrepid Investment Bankers and Stiernberg Consulting Present Powerhouse Panel Covering Emerging Trends, Investment and M&A Opportunities in the Custom Installation Sector
Los Angeles, CA - August 8, 2016...
Intrepid Investment Bankers, a leading middle-market investment bank and an active M&A advisor in the Consumer Electronics sector, and Stiernberg Consulting, a consulting firm providing business development services in planning, market intelligence, and M&A advisory, today announced an exceptional group of speakers for the third annual Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO.
Attendees will hear thought-provoking, targeted insight and commentary from a panel of prominent CEDIA members and C-level executives on pertinent industry issues, including:
- What investors look for in a company
- How to find qualified investors
- The Dos and Don'ts of presenting your opportunity to investors
- The problem with investing in our industry, and how to solve it
- Examples of successful mergers and acquisitions in our industry
- How to get started if you don't have an exit strategy
Our distinguished group of panelists and presenters include:
- Jeremy Burkhardt, CEO, Origin Acoustics,a leading high-end developer of innovative architectural speakers and related technologies.
- John Heyman, CEO, SnapAV, a manufacturer and exclusive distributor of installation-friendly audio, video and CCTV products to residential and commercial A/V integrators.
- Tom Jacoby, CEO and Chairman of AVAD Distribution, the distribution leader to the premium system integrator market in North America.
- Jamie Siminoff, CEO and Chief Inventor of Ring, the groundbreaking doorbell for the smartphone which has raised $100 million from Kleiner Perkins, Sir Richard Branson and other high profile investors.
- Jim Young, Director of Corporate Development at LEGRAND, a designer and manufacturer of electrical and digital building infrastructure products utilized for power, light, and data applications.
When: Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016, 2:30-5:15 p.m.
Where: The Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C155 - Dallas, Texas
Registered Capital Summit attendees will have full access to the annual keynote, networking reception and exhibit floor. For a complete schedule, click here. To register for the event, click here.
For more information contact Gary Rabishaw at 310-478-9000 or GRabishaw@IntrepidIB.com, or John Stiernberg at 818-784-8618 or John@Stiernberg.com.
Director of Marketing & Communications, Intrepid Investment Bankers
CEO, Get It In Writing